Jack Wolfskin Crosstrail Shield 2 Low M
- extremely water and dirt resistant trail fitness shoe
- very light
- flat, cushioning sole
- speed lacing system
- heel stabiliser
Tree stumps, bridge railings and woodland trails make the best kind of gym. And if you like to hit the outdoor gym hard, the CROSSTRAIL SHIELD LOW is the best shoe for you.
It provides good weather protection, plus the full mobility and optimum support you need on your outdoor fitness training circuits. The shoe has a low drop that helps you to stay agile during your workout, a soft midsole that still provides good cushioning and a tread that delivers maximum grip on a wide range of terrain, from forest trails to grass and asphalt.
The upper of the CROSSTRAIL SHIELD is extremely water resistant and dirt resistant, provides good climate comfort and fits the foot perfectly. The PU framework at the heel gives extra support without restricting your range of movement. So you get the flexibility you need to enjoy your outdoor training session to the full.
- Weight: 580 g/pair (Size 9)
- WTR SHIELD: water resistant, extremely light and breathable upper material
- CIRCULINER: breathable, fast drying polyester lining
- WOLF FITNESS: lightweight, flat and extra flexible sole for outdoor fitness training and leisure use
- CROSS MOTION PAD: specially shaped, well cushioned, light and extra flexible midsole
- TRAIL GRIP SYSTEM: special sole for perfect grip on almost any kind of terrain
- FLEX FRAME heel stabiliser
- PU toe protectors
- soft tongue
- speed lacing system with draw cord